Olivia's February Favourites

Just as Anna said in her previous post, it is clear to see that February has drawn to a close and that can only mean one thing, 'February Favourites', so here's my attempt!! 

Hope you Enjoy..




So, let's start with my favourite make-up product 'face-wise'. This has been Mac's Mineralize Concealer in NW15. This has been absolute staple product this month but really ever since I bought it in America back in December. The coverage is absolutely amazing, it is the first concealer I have ever used that really does the job at disguising all my nasty spots and blemishes. And not forgetting under my eyes.. using this under my eyes really illuminates them and makes me seem very awake, when I'm really half asleep!!


Another one of my February favourites this month and absolute go-to product has been the No7 Essential Moisture Day Cream. I have been using this every single day, before applying any make-up and it is amazing! It doesn't leave my skin oily or greasy and I can almost immediately start putting my make-up on after I apply it. This product is also good as it doesn't exactly brake the bank.. it is only £9 PLUS boots regularly give out '£5 off No7 product' vouchers which makes this product even more of a bargain.

Eyes


I have never really ventured out of the 'drugstore' range of mascaras as I never thought spending more money would make that much of a difference but I was very wrong. I was given the Lancome 'Hypnose Drama' Mascara as a present late, last year some time and I haven't stopped using it since, it manages to spread, elongate and emphasise my lashes amazingly and since i have naturally, very short lashes, this helps a lot.

Eyebrows


This month I went into The Body Shop and purchased the Brow and Liner Kit in 01 (Blonde and Auburn) . This product is a life-saver, as since I dye my hair much darker than it naturally is, my eyebrows don't match, so it looks very odd if I don't do anything with them. Personally, I don't find extremely dark and thick eyebrows very attractive but this product is good as I am able to darken my eyebrows without looking like I have have two huge slugs on my forehead!!

Hair


The L'oreal Paris Studio Silk & Gloss  is my favourite hair care product this month and the reason for this is because it somehow manages to stop my hair going frizzy whether I blow-dry it or leave it to dry naturally and also helps prevent and repair my many split ends leaving my hair feeling soft and silky, which no other product had managed to do for me before. Also, the price tag isn't very high which is an added bonus!!

Lips


You may recognise this product from Anna's post but I love it so much that I just couldn't leave it out of my post. It is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the colour Honey. Just as Anna said, it is very easy to wear, as the colour is quite subtle and glides on easily without causing your lips to become dry as some lipsticks do. I also love the smell of this product as it is a 'minty/tea-tree-like' scent which is very refreshing and yummy.

Nails


I have to admit that nail varnishes are my weakness, especially more expensive brands like Essie, I can never help myself from delving into huge range of colours on the stand! Although, this month, the Essie 'meet me at sunset' has been my absolute favourite nail varnish. I find it is so vibrant and just puts me in a better mood whenever I put it on.

A little extra..


I absolutely adore candles and I am constantly burning at least one in my room all the time. This month the 'Fluffy Towels' Scented Yankee Candle has been by far my favourite, this might sound odd but it really does smell of 'fluffy towels' and kind of what a spa smells like..this might be a strange description but that's the best I can do, sorry! It's just a really fresh smell that isn't too heavy or sickly and is just refreshing.


I hope you liked my February favourites, if you liked it and would like both Anna and I to make more monthly favourite posts in the upcoming months, be sure to tell us!! You can either leave a comment or contact us.

Olivia xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

chipped-tips. Powered by Blogger.

© chipped-tips , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena